ActivMD Derm Spa™
United Health Centres – 3rd floor
304, 7609 109 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 1C3
Monday 8am – 4pm
Tuesday 8am – 5pm
Wednesday 8am – 8pm
Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday 8am – 5pm
Making an Appointment
To book an appointment, you are welcome to
- call our concierge at 780-784-3662 during regular spa hours
- send an email to email@example.com
- book online
We recommend making an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome. A major credit card may be required to reserve your appointment and payment is due upon completion of treatment.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, to complete your check-in and enjoy a herbal tea. Kindly know that if you are running late, we will need to shorten the time of your appointment in order to respect the starting time of the next client’s appointment.
- To respect social distancing requirements, we ask that you do not bring any guests with you including children.
- Please wear a mask for you all of your appointments.
- If you are feeling sick or been in contact with or recently tested positive for COVID-19, please reach out to us to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask you to leave your valuables at home as ActivMD Derm Spa™ does not accept responsibility for the loss of personal property.
What to expect when you arrive?
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- We will ask you to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- During your treatment, all of our service providers will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which includes gloves, mask, face shield and isolation gowns.
If you need to cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours notice for single spa treatments, 48 hours for multiple treatments and packages, and 7 days for group bookings. Cancellations with less than the required notice or no-shows will be charged in full.
Whether you are choosing to experience a rejuvenating facial or a cosmetic injectable we are devoted to quality and safety. ActivMD Derm Spa™ is deeply committed to implementing best practices and consistent education regarding infection control. Our team members strictly uphold these values in all aspects of our operation. Full medical grade cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization processes occur between every client. Clean, sanitized linens, towels and sandals are provided.
We want to ensure that our clients have the best experience possible while visiting ActivMD Derm Spa™. We welcome your feedback.
Treatments and prices may change without notice (prices are subject to GST).
Our skin wellness boutique procures the most effective skin care products and technologies to support your health and wellbeing. We offer ēCōMD Skincare™, SkinCeuticals and many other skin wellness products.
Gift cards are available.